Value & Pricing
We pride ourselves on providing expert design services at a value, delivering great results at great rates. Projects start as low as $150. We offer several packages, or you may select any of our services that best meet your needs. For individual services or customized service packages, we provide estimates based on your specific needs.
How Can Designers Call Offer Such a Value?
1. By streamlining the time-consuming and costly steps that aren't critical to results.
We've simplified the design process to lessen the time required to provide great options and assist you in making decisions that will make you happy. The Designers Call approach is specifically geared to smaller projects with limited budgets. By streamlining the time-consuming and costly stpes that are part of the traditional interior design process, we’re able to offer you reduced rates for our high-end interior design services. Our mobile design studio, the DesignWagen™, helps us to easily bring you examples customized to your needs. Our process enables us to best understand your desires and guide you to expert solutions quickly, and complete projects efficiently.
2. Deriving information that identifies the true scope of work upfront.
Because every project is different, the Designers Call process is set up to get as much information as possible about the scope of work before we begin. This allows us to provide an accurate estimate for your complete project in advance, and keep your costs down by anticipating needs proactively.
We therefore ask that you please be as specific as possible in detailing your needs in the initial project form, for example:
- Redesign – Are you interested in a quick rearranging of your room(s) using existing furniture and accessories, or would you like us to present new options? Do you have a specific area of your home or item of furniture that you would like to see changed?
- Renovation – How extensive do you intend the work to be? Will it require contractors?
- Colors/Textures – Are you planning to re-paint rooms or refinish furniture and fixtures?
Many other designers build a substantial cushion into pricing, or later add on surprise fees, because the project scope isn't defined well enough in advance. This is NOT how we operate.
3. Access to high quality, trade-only products at discounted prices.
With the backing of an established interior design firm, Designers Call can get you high quality products at attainable, trade prices. We have full access to trade-only products and discounts, and pass through a higher percentage of these savings to our customers than is the norm. Once we have a better idea about your space and preferences, Designers Call wades through the vast product choices in the market, hand-picking the furniture, accessories, and materials that are just right for you and your budget. And by finding products primarily through the trade, we’re able to create a more individualized look for each customer, rather than buying at retail where prices are generally higher and everyone has access to the same look.
4. Using what you already have.
We often do quick design fixes and room reorganizations using existing furnishings and accessories to give your space a revitalized look and feel. A one-day redesign may be all you need to transform your home into the perfect setting.
5. Exclusive relationships and pricing with contractors.
We have exclusive relationships with contractors we’ve personally tested for quality, professionalism and price, and have access to discounted rates for their services.
Let us provide you with a proposal for your design transformation. Get Started Now